If this page is not displaying correctly, please click here to view web
version <http://connect.mims.com/cgi-bin19/DM/t/hQ6n0LU3QZ0D8M0BLtIE0Ey> .
Medical Tribune | Malaysia 15-30 June 2012
This month’s digital edition of Medical Tribune is ready for download to
your iPad, tablet, personal computer or any electronic device that accepts
and reads PDF files.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS ISSUE:
* Malaysia Focus: Managing BPH improves quality of life
* News: Free trade agreement allows full ownership of private hospitals
* Forum: Smoke-free cities – A step towards healthy environments
* In Practice: Therapeutics in osteoporosis: What every GP should know
* Conference Coverage: World Congress of Cardiology Scientific Sessions
2012, 18-21 April, Dubai, UAE
Medical Tribune (15-30 June 2012 Issue)
If you are having problems accessing this file, copy and paste the link
below into your web browser:
Please ensure that you are connected to the internet through wifi, or have
the appropriate service package. By clicking the download button you are
accepting any applicable bandwidth charges from your service provider.
About this e-mail:
You are receiving this message under the e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org as a service from UBM Medica
UBM Medica respects your time and privacy. If you are not interested in
receiving future e-mails from us, click here
<mailto:email@example.com> to unsubscribe. To manage your
MIMS.com profile and preferences, follow this link
Copyright © 2012 UBM Medica | Level 3A, Luther Centre, No. 6, Jalan Utara
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.